If you like to attract attention and this is how your interior is supposed to be … the XIN coffee table is the perfect proposition. At first glance you will notice that its biggest advantage is the massive frame consisting of wide legs made of stainless steel, resembling the letter X.
A strongly outlined X in frame draws to XIN. It is massive, but it does not overload the form. On the contrary, because the rounded top contrasts with it. Tic Tac Toe. Opposites that attract each other. A modern table on which a modern lamp looks beautiful, or which can be used to leave small items on it. At home or in a hotel room.
The basis for a round top made of raw wood (oak, ash, walnut) is a frame symmetrically arranged, made of stainless steel. XIN is a stable construction, effectively resisting the passage of time.
The table can be completely adapted to your needs and aesthetic preferences. On request, the top will be made of a selected type of wood, any thickness, size and edge finish. Finally, we will protect it with oil, wax or varnish. The frame, in turn, can be finished by powder coating. Polished to a high gloss or even aged. Great freedom and many possibilities.
Kind of wood:
Oak, ash and wallnut
Any from the RAL palette
See our colours
2cm, 3cm, 4cm, 5cm
AVAILABLE TABLETOP THICKNESS:NEXT DIMENSION
70 cm x 70 cm
THE SHAPE OF THE AVAILABLE TABLETOPS:
FINISHING OF THE EDGE OF THE TABLETOPS:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Can I choose any type of wood?
- Of course, you can choose any type of wood or other material from which we make countertops for our projects. However, this may have an impact on the price and completion date of the table you have ordered, as not all materials are available immediately.
- What is the deadline for the project implementation?
- For standard projects, the time of implementation is about one month. In the case of individual projects, it will depend on the availability of selected materials.
- How can I order a coffee table?
- To order a coffee table just contact us by e-mail or phone. After discussing the technical and design issues with you and after the specification and all formal issues have been completed, we will begin realisation.
- Can I choose any color of the frame?
- Our frames are made in different techniques. We both paint and polish to a high gloss, whether we age or rust. It all depends on your preferences and the chosen material for the frame.
- How do you secure the tabletop?
- For this purpose, we use high-quality varnishes and waxes resistant to temperature, discoloration from beverages and food, as well as surface scratches.