Omega is a practical, functional and modern table that will be perfect for both your living room and catering establishment. It is distinguished by a simple, minimalistic construction, in which two materials play the main role: wood and steel.
Eye-catching, inscribed in a harmonious, streamlined contour, the OMEGA table is a modern accent in gastronomic establishments or home spaces. It encourages you to leave coffee or a glass of whiskey on it. It looks neat at both the bed and the sofa in the living room.
The main construction role is played by two materials in the OMEGA table: wood and steel. Both of the highest quality, carefully machined and perfectly finished. This damage-resistant table will last for many years.
The table can be completely adapted to your needs and aesthetic preferences. On request, the top will be made of a selected type of wood, any thickness, size and edge finish. Finally, we will protect it with oil, wax or varnish. The frame, in turn, can be finished by powder coating. Polished to a high gloss or even aged. Great freedom and many possibilities.
Kind of wood:
Oak, ash and wallnut
Any from the RAL palette
See our colours
2cm, 3cm, 4cm, 5cm
AVAILABLE TABLETOP THICKNESS:NEXT DIMENSION
średnica 70 cm
THE SHAPE OF THE AVAILABLE TABLETOPS:
FINISHING OF THE EDGE OF THE TABLETOPS:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Can I choose any type of wood?
- Of course, you can choose any type of wood or other material from which we make countertops for our projects. However, this may have an impact on the price and completion date of the table you have ordered, as not all materials are available immediately.
- What is the deadline for the project implementation?
- For standard projects, the time of implementation is about one month. In the case of individual projects, it will depend on the availability of selected materials.
- How can I order a coffee table?
- To order a coffee table just contact us by e-mail or phone. After discussing the technical and design issues with you and after the specification and all formal issues have been completed, we will begin realisation.
- Can I choose any color of the frame?
- Our frames are made in different techniques. We both paint and polish to a high gloss, whether we age or rust. It all depends on your preferences and the chosen material for the frame.
- How do you secure the tabletop?
- For this purpose, we use high-quality varnishes and waxes resistant to temperature, discoloration from beverages and food, as well as surface scratches.